Monday, July 30, 2007

Christmas in July!

My first project with this KAL is "Leo" by Kristi Porter, from the Fall '04 issue. This is a sweater for my adult son. He indicated that he liked the pattern when he was home a few months ago. He asked for a machine washable navy blue version. So - this is knit from Faulk, by Dale of Norway, meeting all the specs. Only thing left is to determine if it fits. We'll know that on December 25th. Yes, my first Christmas gift is completed! I started it on July 4th, so it was a relatively quick project. A little boring at times, but what do you expect with that much ribbing!!
Thanks, Kathy in Iowa
Stop by my blog to see a photo of the recipient. Do you think it will fit??
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

tiennie said...

Fantastic job on Leo! What a great present!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful.