Thursday, July 19, 2007

~ Hello ~

Hi ~ I'm Dawn and I'm looking forward to being apart of this group. I've been knitting for the past 6mos and I love a challenge.

I've started on Knitty's
Fetching but could use some motivation, encouragement and support. My oldest dd has finished 2 pairs and started another. LOL I've confidence that I will get mine done too. I've also selected "Cozy" for a prayer shawl exchange which will definitely be a challenge for me but I think I can handle it especially with a little help from some knitting friends. ;D

Thx for doing this KAL, I'm looking forward to learning new things and making new friends. ;D

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Dawn!! I have made both!! Fetchings are MY favorite gift and fingerless mitt pattern. Onc eyou ge tthe hang of it, and finish one, you'll be hooked. Cozy is a great pattern as well. Feel free to email me if you need help!