Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey!

Hmmm... this KAL may never end... its such a good idea!
Just dropping by to say hello. Im also working on Zodiac. I've been trying to nail it down since it arived in Knitty. I've cast on and frogged several times...For some reason the baby is eating my brain and the ability to read a pattern correctly has escaped me. I probabbly will be casting on again tonight. I'm using Cotton-Ease from Lion's Brand in Lake (blue) and Lime (um... green).

I want to get to make Sheldon soon. I think that will be my next project... that is if Zodiac ever gets done....

My blog is: Twin Monkey Arts... I dable in a buncha stuff so dont freak if knitting isnt the first thing thats up there. I'm a soon to be Mom (a boy due in October) and I'm typically found on the Knitty Chatroom, and I'm formerly known as Heart of Life in the room, and on the boards...

No comments: