Monday, July 9, 2007

KAL newbie

Hey everyone! I'm kind of new to the whole on-line knitting community. I've just reciently created my own blog site found here. I'm still trying to figure it all out. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. I signed up for a swap event and was ironically paired with Maddie. It turns out that we actually live on the same street (well, kind of. If you know anything about Arlington VA you know what I mean.) and I saw that she was starting this KAL. What a great idea! Usually at least one of my current projects comes from Kitty. In fact, currently, I've done all the knitting for the Lizard Ridge but still need to take on the process of sewing it together (aurgh) and I just finished the pieces for Isabella but it needs to be blocked out and then put together. I'm also half completed with a special little something from Knitty for Maddie, but I won't tell just yet. I'm also thinking of working on Sueet Suede. I just got some great fun ribbon yarn that I think might look great as a trendy little bag. I can't wait to see what everyone else is going to make! Maybe it'll give me a few more ideas of what will be next on my list of knits-to-do.

No comments: