Monday, July 16, 2007

Looks forward to this!

Just want to say hello to everybody in this KAL. I'm really looking forward to follow all the wonderful things you will do, and hope to be able to contribute with some lines and photos now and than. I just hope my poor English not will scare everybody away from my posts :-)? As far as I can see on the list, I'm the only not English-speaking here. I am a very entusiastic but not very experienced knitter from Sweden. I would love to see you in my blog, if you want to know more about me.

Anyhow, I have just done the first rows of Zodiac for my grandson Alex.

Looks forward to meet all of you here in this Kal!

1 comment:

muzoople said...

Well Lena, if you ever slip in some Swedish words or Swedish grammar, at least a couple of people here will understand you! My mother, blog-less Christina, was born and raised in Malmoe! Where are you from?