Friday, July 6, 2007

Perfect for me

This KAL is great. I hope we can spread the word a little more, so we'll get more participants by the time it closes. Knitty has so many great patterns so offer and I'm sure almost everyone that heard about the website has already knitted one or two of the designs. There is really something for everyone whether you are a beginner or a pro. I just finished the Monkey socks from Cookie A. but I guess I should not show them off until the KAL officially starts. I also just printed out Shedir and Heart. Those patterns have been around for a while and I have no idea why nobody thought about this KAL sooner. May I suggest we keep it open for sign ups longer and do it like the one Fair Isle KAL that ended up going on and on instead of ending after a month? That would be nice.

So let's see if we can add a couple more members to the list and then get knitting.

No comments: