Monday, July 16, 2007

So Excited

Well, I must say, I'm VERY excited for this KAL to finally get started! I just got done tagging everyone's posts with the projects they are planning on doing. I thought it would be helpful to be able to see who else is making what you are! We have a couple people knitting Calorimetry, a bunch of people knitting Isabella and a couple more doing the Monkey socks, then the rest are scattered among various projects throughout Knitty.

I guess I should finally get around to telling everyone what I plan on knitting =) I have cast on and done a row or two of Wisp and I can't wait to get started on it! I'm also working on the Monkey socks, as most people are =)

Other than that, I've been knitting for about a year and a half and I just recently got into the blogging world and I LOVE it! Hope everyone enjoys the KAL and I can't wait for it to get started -- we have almost 40 knitters!!! =)

No comments: