Monday, August 6, 2007

Slogging on Isabella in CO

I'm diligently working on Isabella still, but no photos to show progress yet. I'm currently on vacation in Colorado, and things are hairy crazy out here. I'm knitting while driving from geo-cache to geo-cache, and then again a little bit before I crash into bed at night. I estimate that I'm about half-way done with the back (1/4 done!). I'm using Knit Picks Shine Sport in Apple Green with Number 2 needles. Wow! I never thought I'd knit a sweater with my sock needles! I have to admit that if I'd read a little closer what size needles were to be used (the pattern called for size 3s), I might have chosen a different project. Still, I love how it's coming out so far.

Jennifer in Ohio

P.S. I hope to figure out how to post photos on this blog probably once I get back home, and then I'll show you where I'm at. Thanks!

No comments: